Through its combination with Xplorer Midstream, LLC in November 2016, Intensity is the manager of Woodford Express, LLC. Woodford Express, LLC’s owns and operates natural gas gathering and processing assets in the SCOOP play of Southern Oklahoma’s Woodford Shale and Springer Shale.
The key assets of Woodford Express, LLC currently include:
- 210 MMcf/d of cryogenic gas processing capacity in the heart of the SCOOP play in Grady County, OK (the “Grady Plant”);
- 5,000 Bbls/d condensate stabilization capacity;
- 210 MMcf/d of amine treating capacity;
- 34 miles of 16-inch and 20-inch mid-pressure gathering trunk lines in Grady and Stephens Counties;
- 68 miles of associated gathering laterals; and
- 3,000 HP of field compression.
In conjunction with the combination, the Intensity has announced a 200 MMcf/d expansion of the Grady Plant to support increased drilling activity in the SCOOP play from Woodford Express, LLC’s existing and future customers which is expected to be online in the fourth quarter of 2017. After completion of the expansion, the Grady Plant will have approximately 410 MMcf/d of processing capacity and the site is designed to accommodate another 200 MMcf/d processing train as production growth continues.
Woodford Express, LLC Asset Map: