WEX System Situated in the Heart of the SCOOP Core Across Woodford, Springer and Sycamore Plays
Through its combination with Xplorer Midstream, LLC in November 2016, Intensity is the manager of Woodford Express, LLC. Woodford Express, LLC owns and operates natural gas gathering and processing assets in the SCOOP play of Southern Oklahoma’s Woodford, Springer and Sycamore plays.
The key assets of Woodford Express, LLC currently include:
- 450 MMcf/d of cryogenic gas processing capacity in the heart of the SCOOP play in Grady County, OK.
- Velma Compressor Station with a compression capacity of 50 MMcf/d, a 750 Bbl/d condensate stabalizer, and 1,600 Bbls of condensate storage with third party processing offload capability.
- 60 MMcf/d of raw gas blending capacity.
- Three field gathering compressor stations with 71 MMcf/d capacity, expandable to 101 MMcf/d.
- 107 miles of large-diameter rich gas gathering pipelines and 62 miles of low-pressure rich gas gathering pipelines, with combined 900 MMcf/d rich gas capacity.
WEX is connected to over ~1.0 Bcf/d of metering capacity of residue gas and dry gas gathering and 84,000 Bdl/d of NGL capacity.
- Additional 375 MMcf/d residue gas metering capacity planned for 2Q 2019